Become a Member
Are you a Microsoft SharePoint expert? Would you like to be part of an exclusive club that offers solutions, tips, guidance and other consulting services to various clients? Read on to see why registering with us is a smart move for your business or to become a member scroll to the bottom of this page and fill out the form to get more information
Online B2B marketing has grown by leaps and bounds over the past few years and we have abundant tools and resources available at our disposal. Most of these resources – like the online ads – come at a high price and require careful and continuous investment over a period of time. But when it comes to ROI very few businesses realize the true potential of social media networking – blogging in particular.
According to studies some of the benefits that blogging offers to B2B firms are:
• Blogs ping search engines automatically and rank well because they are contain fresh, unique content
• Blogging is an indirect method of soft-selling your expertise
• Linking keywords in your posts brings traffic and potential leads to your main web site
• Opportunity to exercise thought leadership
Apart from the benefits of blogging mentioned above, being part of a group blog (such as this one) provides even more benefits:
• Group blogs combine resources of firms to create active blogs that build trust, get attention, attract traffic and back links, and generate leads for blog members
• Group blogs cost less, drive more traffic and build more trust than a blog you manage on your own
• Get access to leads generated from group funded white papers and pricing wizards
• Generates more comments, feed readers, and back links than a single company sponsored blog
• Our blogs attract funding and ideas from Microsoft management.
• Our blogs are syndicated on Microsoft sites like community.dynamics.com because our blogs always meet their standards for posts per week.
• Our new blogs load pages faster than 99% of other blogs because we optimized them for speed – faster loading pages are proven to keep visitors on the site longer.
Being a member of an Interactive Limited blog also give you free access to the following:
• Free automatic up-time tracking, site speed performance and domain expiration tracking for your company website linked from the blog
• Group discounts for visitor tracking on your own website – with Jigsaw integration and cold calling option
• Advanced Training – we offer monthly group training that teaches you skills you can use to build your web presence on other sites like www.focus.com (an online B2B networking platform)
Become a member now and witness the benefits firsthand! To get more information about how to register as a member fill out the form below. Or to clarify further questions contact Anya at email@example.com